What's in it for me?
- If you are still at school, college or university or looking for a job, volunteer experience gives a very positive look to your CV
- Are you retired and have a bit of time on your hands? Come and join us.
- It's great for meeting new people and making friends
- You will pick up useful new skills and experiences
- It may even lead to a paid job as it did for our new Sales Co-Ordinator!!
- We waive the 20% charge if you want to list your own goods - you get 100%
- Knowing you are helping a Charity gives lots of people a real "buzz"
- Selling by auction can get quite exciting and even a bit addictive!!
Need any more convincing? Check out What would I be doing? to see 'who you might be' today!